Saturday, August 9, 2008

Curse of the Outback?

In order to really understand my post there is a little back reading required. Click here then continue. OK. so yesterday we went to a Jelly Bean factory that is fun twice but has used up it's excitement for me, but my girls love it so I will most likely continue to go. On the way home my mother wanted to take us to Outback for dinner as someone had given her a gift card.OK great lets go...

Flashback to April in Knoxville, my last trip to the company that hawks the motto "No Rules Just Right." Perhaps no rules should read no quality assurance in the kitchen just get the damm meals out.

Again Mac and cheese was delivered cold....

Again my wife's salad was delivered with onions when she asked for no onions...

And this time my meal was forgotten all together....

Normally this is grounds for me to speak in a very unfriendly tone with a manager but things were moving smoothly and I was in no mood for a battle tonight, but the funniest part was when the 3 year old next to us got an entire large beverage spilled on her by the waitress (on accident). Her brothers we laughing, I was laughing but the poor mom wasn't and the kid who was wet wasn't very happy.

The night ended with a free Thunder which was enjoyed by all...

This leads to the question is my mother cursed to not enjoy a meal at Outback with her family? We never have problems unless it's with her? But she doesn't have problems in CT with my dad? I may have to call Myth Busters.

Not sure what is on TAP for today but we'll keep you updated.

No comments: