Friday, August 15, 2008

I friggin love this place

So after PT this morning I came home and my PC yelled at me to check into my command today. Ha, silly machine I have been there for 3 weeks now. After the time I have been in this house I have to say I love this place. Of all of the Navy Houses we have lived in, this is head and shoulders above all others and here's why.

We have our own downstairs TV room. It fits the TV perfect and I have a place for the computer, not a man cave but it will do. I have Surround sound set up and we are watching Nims Island right now and it sounds just like the movie theater. This is the first time I have really loved the place we live..AHHH Home..

1 comment:

Chris Curtin said...

Glad to here you are getting settled in.

Tag, you are it:

http://cmcurtin.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-summer-of-1989.html