Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Hall of Fame Weekend

Well let me just catch you up on the weekend. The whole thing presses back to May when I was on my way to the SEA. Dad and I are both Yankee fans as well as my sister and my newphew. I wanted to go and see the Yankees play one final time in Yankee Stadium before they tore it down. No luck, tickets are impossible to get this year so I suggest my dad and I make a trip to the Hall. Wow, if you are a baseball fan I would put aside 2 days to make the trip up there, we saw so much baseball stuff I don't know where to begin. So much history that you should really do it in two days and then head over to Doubleday Field where the game began. The city is very small, only 2000 in the off season and very out of the way. But.. worth the trip, most escpecially for a father and son..

On a side note we topped it off Sunday night going to Brooks BBQ, a place Rachel Ray herself went on $40 a day and that too was worth every second....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

overtly trite said...

I hope you guys tipped better.....

Anna and Molly's Dad said...

Hey Chris,

Thanks so much for your post on our blog - it is so great to hear from you after all these years! Yes, the adoptive process is incredible and both our families are terribly lucky to have the opportunity! I can't believe we haven't been in touch since your wedding! We're living in DC now and loving the change of pace from NYC for sure. I hope you guys get out this way sometime. Drop a note with some contact info when you get the chance - jpcurtin2@gmail.com - it would be great to get back in touch!

Love John, Katharine, and Anna