Friday, July 11, 2008

Grad Night

Well it's been almost 2 months since I left Mayport and allot has happened since then. Most of which I will not relive, however you can read about it all you want in the Blog. Last night we had graduation and both of my parents were there which was great. They are getting older and my biggest fear is they might not be around forever. Anyway we graduated, got our records this morning and I am waiting to go to breakfast with my parents and then tomorrow I head to Cooperstown with my dad. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to spend that kind of time with him. Growing up he worked very hard so we could have a good life and we didn't do a ton of Father/Son type of stuff, so this is extra special. Then after that I head to Chicago and should be there Monday night, very late.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

overtly trite said...

good God are you picking out coffins for them??? :)
that is a good pic with Dad!!! you guys enjoy bb hall of fame

Chris D said...

No coffin, but how often do I get the chance to do stuff with them..