Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who says you can't go home again?

OK, I just 1072 miles from Jacksonville to Danbury with a 3 night stay in DC. I was cruising along today happy as a clam, I made it past DC traffic, Baltimore traffic, and a little traffic in Jersey but oh my god, the traffic in NYC on a Wednesday at 0900 and in CT. I was in a 40 minute dead stop and small roll in New York crossing the George Washington Bridge and don't miss a turn, because it's a 30 minute detour. I will be here til Sunday and then head to Newport, I'll be updating day to day....

2 comments:

overtly trite said...

where are the photos of scenic Danbury???

Chris Curtin said...

Funny you mentioned Teddy's. Pat and I were talking about that on our fishing trip.

The Sycamore hasn't changed. I swear they haven't painted it either ;-)

What, no brushy hill pictures? j/k

Chris