Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex in the City

Well all is well in Fine Danbury, I will be posting a few pics of the landmarks today at the request of my sister. By now I would assume that if you are a woman you have been to see Sex in the City movie.. Funny I get teased up getting excited about a sports event, but every where I look to (TV, Web and the only theater in town) women are acting like it's the second coming of Christ. Ease up ladies it's just a movie. I wonder how many poor guys will be dragged to it and howmany women groups are going to go?

2 comments:

overtly trite said...

was that a photo of Bonnie?????
how did you manage that one?
and more importantly was the the famous cheesy chicken cooking in the oven? I have not made that in forever

Chris Curtin said...

I guess you missed what the 'geek squad' did at the premier:

http://cmcurtin.blogspot.com/2008/05/sex-and-city-escape.html