Tuesday, May 20, 2008

American Idol and the Yankees

Ok, I still don't get it... How does American Idol out draw Presidential Elections? 50 million votes in 4 hours... Why can't we get that many to vote for the leader of our nation? FOr what it matters I want David Cook to win (Idol, not the Presidency). I got hooked back a few months ago watching it with my inlaws, my mother inlaw sets up like a racing forum and handicaps it all. Love it....


As I sit watching Idol, my beloved Yankees continue there worst season ever, getting the snot beaten out of them by Baltimore. BTW, I will be seeing the same two teams next monday play in person.

While I am writing, I truly wonder what the hell makes Paula Abdul such an authority on music? I mean 2 songs back in the 80s. I get it she is a train wreck waiting to happen but can't we get someone better, how great would this show be with Brittney Spears or even better Whitney and Bobby Brown?

On las thing, ask yourself will David Cook or the other David win? Well the million 16 year old girls will lock the younger in, so we get stuck watching that little shit cry for the whole show tomorrow. Grow up kid, the crying bit is cute but let's perform a little better...

No comments: