Saturday, April 19, 2008

Satellite Radio and other cool toys

A good friend of mine recently posted on her blog a add on to her IPOD that I won't go into, however it brings up a good point about electronics. No matter what era we are in in people will always come up with cool applications for there electronics. I recently joined the crowd of people who pay for radio. I jumped on craigslist and got myself an XM radio. At first I just got it to listen to the Yankees but there are so many more channels. OK I wrestle with the notion of paying 12 bucks a month for radio and then on my recent trip to Knoxville from Jacksonville it complete validated itself and to my wife who figured it was a waste of money. Now it's stuck in her van and I need to steal it back before I start my big summer traveling to Washington DC, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island and then Chicago.

No comments: