Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bike Riding

So when I ws a kid I remembered riding my bike everywhere, I remember getting in trouble fro riding about 5 miles away to Reads ( a local early version of Macys or Dillards). We would ride forever and had a great time. Well I am happy to say bike riding fever has hit my house and both of my girls have the bug. Every day we ride for atleast 20 minutes and has got me biking to work, don't get excited I live 2.5 miles from the ship, but it's nice to be pedaling again. So many kids don't like riding bike and would rather be inside on the Playstation on Poptropica (kids website) so I am very happy they are riding. This weekend our big event is riding down to the gas station so the girls can get an ice cream. Pictures to follow of the great bike ride....

No comments: