Sunday, October 19, 2008

UnbeliveaBULL

When I took orders to Chicago I promised myself I was going to go and see all the Sports teams here in town. Little did I know I was going to go for Free. So far I won tickets to the White Sox to include Sunday Brunch in the Stadium Club and last night we went to the Bulls game only to find ourselves in a Luxury Box. We went with our friends downtown to American Girl store which is way more toy store than one girl should need. It is way over the top but I get it, it's like me going to FRYs electronic store, except it's cheaper to buy at FRYs than American Girl Store.

After a tour through the store that Emily and Lindsey were nice enough to tell me what they wanted, we went to dinner at a food court that was hard to explain but you get whatever you want in the court and pay after. I wasn't feeling too well after dinner, maybe my BP was up from my daughters or just anxious to get to the game for the intros, but when we got to the United Center I gave my name at will call and told them there was 9 in our party, well he said he didn't 9 together but could do this for me, and gave us a Penthouse Box. Wow. We had a great time, and I plan to take Lindsey back again, as she seemed to enjoy it the most. I have posted a ton of Pics in my album for you to see.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

overtly trite said...

American Girl huh?
sooo happy to have a boy